Day #22

On Monday I had a practice for my lightning team. As I have already completed my online nutrition and coaching courses, as well as all my hours, there was nothing to fit in during the day. My lightning practice consisted of mostly fitness as we have an upcoming tournament. With the possibility of having to play 4 games in 3 days, we must be in top physical shape to have a shot at winning it all. Our coach focuses a lot on quick, intense sprints rather than long endurance. We ended practice with finishing and attacking. Tomorrow will be my final day with Kearsarge United. I plan on running the entire practice with the u13's. We will work on attacking play and fitness, as they too have a tournament this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #4

Weekly Summary #1

Day #1