Day #20

On Saturday I had another long day of Kearsarge United games. The first game the u13's took on a very good opponent in Hampshire FC. It wasn't our best performance, as we struggled to control possession or get shots on target. But luckily our star striker Davin scored a hatrick. His final goal came in the last 5 minutes, to put us on top 3-2. Although it was a poor performance, we were very lucky to scrape by with a win. Next, the u10's took on GPS New Hampshire. GPS is the #1 team in the state. We put up a great fight, losing just 3-2 with some awesome goals and exciting plays. It was an awesome game to watch. Later that day I played soccer for a few hours with some of my Proctor buddies and we ran some drills that my club coach likes to do. I totaled 8 hours today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #4

Weekly Summary #1

Day #1